From getting your initial inspiration to finding the right title, from outlining to researching, from writing to re-writing, from marketing your manuscript to working with your publisher, it’s all here—just about every question you ever wanted to ask about becoming an effective writer.
And something else is here, too: Keith Miller. So strong is his gift of communication, and so willing is he to share from his heart, you’ll have the feeling that he is right there with you—that, in fact, he made this video just for you.
- A Working Title and Table of Contents
- Ways to Gather Material
- Who is your Audience?
- The Right Way and Time to Begin Writing
- The Actual Writing of the Manuscript
- Re-Writing and Re-writing
- Working With a Publisher
- What It Means to Be a Writer
- Collecting Notes From Reading and Life